The CHOICE project ends
The CHOICE project ended in December. Over the course of the past two years, the CHOICE project successfully contributed to supporting and strengthening EU-China research collaboration in the field of ICT.
The CHOICE project produced:
- A web platform providing the latest information on EU-China S&T and R&D cooperation in ICT;
- A virtual community of stakeholders supporting research and dialogue on ICT on LinkedIn, Twitter and Weibo;
- Four thematic workshops organised to accelerate EU-China cooperation in the field of IoT, industry IoT, FIWARE and immersive and interactive media;
- Two project events organised in Chengdu and Lisbon to showcase EU-China ICT R&D cooperation success stories.
- Two handbooks designed to guide interested parties through EU-China S&T and R&D cooperation in ICT;
- Two webinars illustrating key features of the EC’s Digital Agenda for Europe and Horizon 2020 programme as well as the future of EU-China ICT R&D cooperation;
- An online database providing information on relevant EU and MS/AC projects to support coordination and a mapping of Chinese and EU industrial associations to reinforce industrial cooperation;
- An “ask an expert” online service for European and Chinese researchers in the ICT field looking for support and guidance in the development of joint research projects;
- A FAQs section of the project website detailing the responses to frequently asked questions received during the project;
- And more than 100 EU-China industrial collaboration opportunities resulting from CHOICE-supported matchmaking and B2B activities.
For further information click here.